Thursday, October 7, 2010

The OhLordStanley Cup 2010

So, as you may have noticed, ohLordStanley has returned from hiatus a
bit sooner than I had planned, and before I get to the European road
trip, I have some housekeeping to take care of.

I don't think it comes as a surprise to anyone that Groff won this
year's playoff pool (puck Fronger).  He picked the Flyers 5 points
higher than anyone else (dammit, Pronger) and once we got to the
finals, he just ran away with it (seriously, Pronger. Booooooo).

So congratulations, Groff!

And as his (dubious) reward, he gets to start blogging --  introducing
MeetYourMako!

Okay, so they're actually completely unrelated events, but given that
I have come last or nearly last every year so far, it's nice to have
an OhLordStanley Cup winner bringing some credibility to the blog.
His first post is already up, and it is awesome.

Back soon with news from the road ...

No comments:

Post a Comment