Sunday, April 12, 2009

Game On!


It's that time again -- time to play our game!

I'm trying something new this year: there's a blog! Exciting, right? It's nothing fancy, but there's an entry form, a scoreboard, an RSS feed and places where you can leave comments and trash talk if you are so inclined. I'll do my best to keep the pool standings updated, and hopefully you all will check in every once in a while.

And, in case you'd forgotten what we're playing for, here's a picture of last year's winner with his prize. Doesn't he look proud?

Unfortunately, I didn't finish crocheting the cup until a couple of days ago and he's been out of the country, so hurrah for photoshop!

Anyway, without further ado you can enter here. (or just scroll down!)

I'll cut off entries with the drop of the first puck on Wednesday, so don't be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment